DroP In ThaT BlaCk HoLe 36

BLACKHOLE 36
In The Deep of The Solar System,See What You Could Find, What You Could See

Saturday, March 25, 2006

The Litttle Green Man

Projects projects...make me like mad mad..tired tired... haiz.. I got only a little spare time to spend with loved ones and some personal spaces. Anyway, I went to this Beach Road market the other day.. I bought this little green man for handphone accessory..cute ah

My little GreeN maN

Oh ya...do you people know the actual cost price for ZARA? A few dollars only.... and they sell so much more for a tee. Look at this! I redecorate my own ZARA tee.

CrystaL adD oN

Another time.. there is this little pasar malam store selling stocks of ZARA and other brands at super cheap prices! I bought 3! Hehehe...And is last year collections... HEHEH.next time I just made my hip purchase overseas...

Quote Of The Day:"Tired"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name: MINGLI
Birth: 17 AUGUST
Nationality: SINGAPORE
Height: 1.63M
Race: CHINESE
Occupation: FASHION SLAVE
MoonLight: FOOD SLAVE

: Career : New Mobile Phone:

: Happy Life : Japan Trip :

: Shanghai/Beijing Trip : New Private House:

: Gucci Bag : Bicycle :

: Nike/ DKNY Watch : A Date With Show Luo Zhi Xiang:

: Vitamin "M" : Health Being :

: Romantic Dinner:

: Bliss : New Zealand/ Europe Trip :

Powered by Blogger

Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing

Counters
Free Hit Counter