Cough... CougH
Hai ya...why of all times I get sick during Chinese New Year? So many goodies I couldnt eat, I was fine until that bloody day when I had to wait for a stupid avaliable in the sun for almost an hour.... Just to go for new year visiting. I guess it was bad choice to call for cab after such long wait... all the negative heat had gotten into my brain.. When I finally got a cab, it was 20 minutes of calling two taxi companies jammed up lines... ARGH! New year... By the end of the day, I felt a bit heaty and slight bad throat... F**K!
After visiting two relatives, I met up with Steve, Gary, Priscilla, Gene, Rain and Lawrence and girlfriend for KTV night out, in a night club look alike PARTYWORLD.. hahaha! I guess that didnt help to my itchy throat... but I am not blaming the on our little gathering... it was fun.
Anyway, next day, I got this slight cough... haiz... I hope I get better for work on Wednesday. How many ang baoz did u all get so far, people?? Me only got a pathetic number of five... I didnt have much close relatives... so I guess that is part of the reason.

New Year Not Over Yet..
Maybe I Have Hope???
Quote Of The Day: "New Life In A Day"
After visiting two relatives, I met up with Steve, Gary, Priscilla, Gene, Rain and Lawrence and girlfriend for KTV night out, in a night club look alike PARTYWORLD.. hahaha! I guess that didnt help to my itchy throat... but I am not blaming the on our little gathering... it was fun.
Anyway, next day, I got this slight cough... haiz... I hope I get better for work on Wednesday. How many ang baoz did u all get so far, people?? Me only got a pathetic number of five... I didnt have much close relatives... so I guess that is part of the reason.

New Year Not Over Yet..
Maybe I Have Hope???
Quote Of The Day: "New Life In A Day"







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home