Shopping Spee? Not ME!
The holiday this week... meet out with Yenleng, my shopping kaki. Usually when I go out with her, or when she wanted to buy something, I would go with her, but normally I end up buying more things than her.. This time was the other way round!! Wahahahaha! And lots more!! Lets see, I only got 3 tops and a belt from EBASE sale. She got about 3 tops as well. Then shopping.... she bought a pair of black pointed shoes from NOVO, one BIG HUGE rounded bear cushion (I paid half as her bday present in advance), black artistic rounded toe shoe from XSQUARE (actually I like the bronze one too!! But Dont Have my size!!! *sobz*). Shopping queens we are... haha! Whenever we went out sure wont end up empty handed home. Whaha! But I still dont like the new Marina Square.. I always get lost there... haiz.. dont know which way is out. But I still like those food outlets there.. Plenty of varieties!
Hey check this out! While at NOVO, I saw these things which I like soooo much...but a bit costly... I "bu she de" to buy wor... although there was 10% discount. My new year wish.. must work hard to earn enough $$$ to buy these items

PUMA Shoe & That Orange Bag.. Cute Right?

ADIDAS October Collection Shoes, Cool Design & So Comfy!
But Priced At Bloody $109
Student life fo a week.. Hmm, still in the progress of adjusting my mental mind. Haiz.. Left school life so long, kinda need time to accomodate. Got 3 projects liaoz..hai yoz.. Oh ya! New year is coming... time for spring cleaning... Resolutions to set soon... Hmmm.. Let me think about it before I blog.. Ha!
Quote Of The Day: "Work Towards Your Goal!"
Hey check this out! While at NOVO, I saw these things which I like soooo much...but a bit costly... I "bu she de" to buy wor... although there was 10% discount. My new year wish.. must work hard to earn enough $$$ to buy these items

PUMA Shoe & That Orange Bag.. Cute Right?

ADIDAS October Collection Shoes, Cool Design & So Comfy!
But Priced At Bloody $109
Student life fo a week.. Hmm, still in the progress of adjusting my mental mind. Haiz.. Left school life so long, kinda need time to accomodate. Got 3 projects liaoz..hai yoz.. Oh ya! New year is coming... time for spring cleaning... Resolutions to set soon... Hmmm.. Let me think about it before I blog.. Ha!
Quote Of The Day: "Work Towards Your Goal!"







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home