M.O.S.
Had been really busy past few days, dont even have time to login.. haiz.. Last week, on Friday went to check out Ministry Of Sound on its opening night, wahha.. packed like siao. I saw Ben there with his girlfriend, didnt know they were there until Ben called out to me :)

Ministry Of Sound
Me and Jesslyn bumped into two persons.. Someone we adored for their talents.. hahaha :X Those who know me well enough would know who I am refering to. Such a concidence!! We were all stunned. It was fun! Although from that very night, I swear I hate drunken people! Cursed them under my breath.. Argh!
One day, I dont remember when.. Me and Yenleng went shopping. We saw this cute rabbit butts facing us from a shop. It looked so real..like the real rabbits.. hehe. Dont you guys agree?

Bunnies Cute Butts
Affairs Of The Heart Charity Show.. Hmmm. Finally Grasshopper come back to the music industry over so many years :) They didnt lose to that young Taiwan band, they gather more calls in donations. Yeah! I miss their music.
Quote Of The Day: "I Miss The Moment You Called Me MingMing"

Ministry Of Sound
Me and Jesslyn bumped into two persons.. Someone we adored for their talents.. hahaha :X Those who know me well enough would know who I am refering to. Such a concidence!! We were all stunned. It was fun! Although from that very night, I swear I hate drunken people! Cursed them under my breath.. Argh!
One day, I dont remember when.. Me and Yenleng went shopping. We saw this cute rabbit butts facing us from a shop. It looked so real..like the real rabbits.. hehe. Dont you guys agree?

Bunnies Cute Butts
Affairs Of The Heart Charity Show.. Hmmm. Finally Grasshopper come back to the music industry over so many years :) They didnt lose to that young Taiwan band, they gather more calls in donations. Yeah! I miss their music.
Quote Of The Day: "I Miss The Moment You Called Me MingMing"







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home