Happy New Year??
wah haiz! Wish everyone a Happy New Year! Me ending up having bad sore throat now and a bit heaty. Must be the partying time last week.. Have to get up early to settle work stuff and then later afternoon went out till night, so I guess not enough sleep and the new year countdown came the last straw.. :(
This was an old picture which I came across ..haha..taken when I went out for dinner on Xmas eve. The cap too big for me? But I find kinda cute leh. Bought in Taiwan last time.

The new year eve, I got tickets to ABC countdown party concert, which had artistes like Di Ke Nu Zai, Dave Wang and Grasshopper. They were saying got free flow of ABC beer, but in the end it had to cost $8 per cup.. anyway I could do without it. Di Ke Nu Zai..hmmm.. not much of the audience react to him.. all quite stoned. :X And I didnt know Dave Wang was such a sweet tongue smooth talker and of course last of all.. the power-packed ones, Grasshopper.. hehe.. They may be outdated to some.. but I am still proud of their music!

See How Glittery We Are!!
Prepared To Party Out!

Pretty Sight.. Spotlight and Shadows On My Legs
Found this song in my media file folder.. quite old song.. I be using it in my blog for now, but I think it is pretty meaningful slow love song... Those who understand would agree
Quote Of The Day: "That Dude! You Are Presently Forgiven, But It Doesnt Mean The Scar Is Gone"
This was an old picture which I came across ..haha..taken when I went out for dinner on Xmas eve. The cap too big for me? But I find kinda cute leh. Bought in Taiwan last time.

The new year eve, I got tickets to ABC countdown party concert, which had artistes like Di Ke Nu Zai, Dave Wang and Grasshopper. They were saying got free flow of ABC beer, but in the end it had to cost $8 per cup.. anyway I could do without it. Di Ke Nu Zai..hmmm.. not much of the audience react to him.. all quite stoned. :X And I didnt know Dave Wang was such a sweet tongue smooth talker and of course last of all.. the power-packed ones, Grasshopper.. hehe.. They may be outdated to some.. but I am still proud of their music!

See How Glittery We Are!!
Prepared To Party Out!

Pretty Sight.. Spotlight and Shadows On My Legs
Found this song in my media file folder.. quite old song.. I be using it in my blog for now, but I think it is pretty meaningful slow love song... Those who understand would agree
Quote Of The Day: "That Dude! You Are Presently Forgiven, But It Doesnt Mean The Scar Is Gone"







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home