DroP In ThaT BlaCk HoLe 36

BLACKHOLE 36
In The Deep of The Solar System,See What You Could Find, What You Could See

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Disappear To The Solar System

I have been complaining.. why is the world full of people with bullsh*t!!?? Full of brainless, petty, straw-headed and childish. I am refering to two persons. For one, this person, made people fall deep into a hole and make oneself helpless and be lead on. Sure! Can say I am stupid? Am I blind? Yes, the one to be lead on like a dumb donkey. After which, loads of damn fu**ing excuses were given. Pass them on like a full written ready drama script. I may feel the pain, or maybe I am numb to it. I am fated to get into this twirl circle of sick life?! Should I label you as a beast? Come to realise it, it maybe too much to feel hurt. Maybe I get to learn from it. But I really hate it and I hate it....

Second, there is this one other person.. I really want to do prayers for you, WTF.. how old are you and what is in your mind? Air? Straw? Or simply a vaccum? Stop acting like a child when you are old enough to have grandchildren. Hmm.. I forgot something.. Nevermind. And stop throwing your temper around like nobody business, as if the room of people owe you a billion dollars each. Get that into your head... be it that it is your character... LEARN to control!

Christmas is juz half an hour away.. so what? Nothing fantastic.. it is just another day to me..

Quote Of The Day: "Just Do A Disappearance Act"

2 Comments:

Blogger Who? said...

Merry Xmas, Babe! Dont MIA lah... Your friends will miss you :)

6:53 PM  
Blogger minGli said...

hhaaa...thanks.. well, life just sucks though

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name: MINGLI
Birth: 17 AUGUST
Nationality: SINGAPORE
Height: 1.63M
Race: CHINESE
Occupation: FASHION SLAVE
MoonLight: FOOD SLAVE

: Career : New Mobile Phone:

: Happy Life : Japan Trip :

: Shanghai/Beijing Trip : New Private House:

: Gucci Bag : Bicycle :

: Nike/ DKNY Watch : A Date With Show Luo Zhi Xiang:

: Vitamin "M" : Health Being :

: Romantic Dinner:

: Bliss : New Zealand/ Europe Trip :

Powered by Blogger

Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing

Counters
Free Hit Counter