DroP In ThaT BlaCk HoLe 36

BLACKHOLE 36
In The Deep of The Solar System,See What You Could Find, What You Could See

Friday, December 30, 2005

Happiness Short Lived

6 days...no updates... Dont know what to write.. I forgot what I did.. either at home or out.. hahah.. Crapz! But I had been feeling a sense of triumph past few days.. heehe. If someone know what I mean. Should I out grow this? It was my habit since young. I dont think I would ever change. No I wont, and I know it. But I really admire those who been through it for 40 years. I dont want to be a "san ba" if I grow old... those who dont know what I am saying.. probably thought I am full of stupid crapz.. :X

How is Xmas for everyone? Mad rush for last minute Xmas presents? Have been in parties?? Well, I just stayed at home and spend some quiet time.

And oh ya... had a really sinful supper + dinner in Holland Drive last night. OooooO! XO fish Bee Hoon, oyster sauce vegetables, sambal kangkok, fried breaded chicken, black pepper crab, "san low hor fan" and crispy fried "wu xiang". Yummyz.. *drool* Omigod... Thank Mr C and Mr S!!!! Thank you for the fun time we had! Thanks for the treat!!! Mr C.. hope you and your brother made up ok? No matter what happens.. you two are still the best brothers together...!

Life is always full of unexpected events, treasure the good ones, throw away the bad ones. I know it is easier said than done. What to do?

Quote Of The Day: "You Do Not Need Anyway Reason To Bring Joy To Me"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name: MINGLI
Birth: 17 AUGUST
Nationality: SINGAPORE
Height: 1.63M
Race: CHINESE
Occupation: FASHION SLAVE
MoonLight: FOOD SLAVE

: Career : New Mobile Phone:

: Happy Life : Japan Trip :

: Shanghai/Beijing Trip : New Private House:

: Gucci Bag : Bicycle :

: Nike/ DKNY Watch : A Date With Show Luo Zhi Xiang:

: Vitamin "M" : Health Being :

: Romantic Dinner:

: Bliss : New Zealand/ Europe Trip :

Powered by Blogger

Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing

Counters
Free Hit Counter