DroP In ThaT BlaCk HoLe 36

BLACKHOLE 36
In The Deep of The Solar System,See What You Could Find, What You Could See

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Chinese New Year is coming

My new year resolutions... hmmmm... I want music to continue in blogs... is it copyright matters?? Hmm..

Anyway, I want to be less flabby... wahahaha.. Am I? I want to have a good career. I want to have all my wishes come true! Basically I wanna be happy... Is that hard? I seldom found joy in the past... now? I am not so sure.

I am waiting to collect ang baos next week, but ang baos value are getting smaller these days.. haiz...economy? Or juz the person getting stingy? Ha! I guess a lot of you experience the same thing as I did! I seldom been to Chinatown for New Year shopping, super packed leh.. although you could pick some cheap goodies on the way.. but worth the squeeze? Maybe I still need some time to adapt to that Chinatown culture. Chinese new year actually not much of an excitement to me... visit those relatives, at the same routine, do the same things and they ask you the same things... bored.. Me only keen on the goodies to makan.. :P

The day before, saw this bag with Yenleng while out in TOPMAN.. hehe I always like to buy guys' bags and accessories... more hip leh...maybe I am not the sweetie pie type.. Me not into flowery pattern bags lor

Cool Right?

Quote Of The Day: "Be Sure What You Want. And Strive For It."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name: MINGLI
Birth: 17 AUGUST
Nationality: SINGAPORE
Height: 1.63M
Race: CHINESE
Occupation: FASHION SLAVE
MoonLight: FOOD SLAVE

: Career : New Mobile Phone:

: Happy Life : Japan Trip :

: Shanghai/Beijing Trip : New Private House:

: Gucci Bag : Bicycle :

: Nike/ DKNY Watch : A Date With Show Luo Zhi Xiang:

: Vitamin "M" : Health Being :

: Romantic Dinner:

: Bliss : New Zealand/ Europe Trip :

Powered by Blogger

Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing

Counters
Free Hit Counter