Be ALivE!!
I had put up the band ALIVE link for quite sometime, found it by accident wor. Actually to be frank I wasnt very familiar with their songs since they were sooo new, I only took note of them because Daniel Wu is one of the member! Hahah! Well.. for a start, I was quite hesistant about them. As if they could really sing and not just another pretty face band. Here is the introduction to the members...

Terence Yin

Daniel Wu

Conroy Chan

Andrew Lin
The songs... hmmm.. pretty ok.. listerning, quite nice lah..not any torture to the ears lor! :X Click the banner below to their website!

This is one of their songs playing in my blog... I dont know the title though.. anyone knows? Hehe... but can i play the song here? It is quite old...it is not latest hits wor... haiz
Quote Of The Day: "A.L.I.V.E. Not D.E.A.D"

Terence Yin

Daniel Wu

Conroy Chan

Andrew Lin
The songs... hmmm.. pretty ok.. listerning, quite nice lah..not any torture to the ears lor! :X Click the banner below to their website!

This is one of their songs playing in my blog... I dont know the title though.. anyone knows? Hehe... but can i play the song here? It is quite old...it is not latest hits wor... haiz
Quote Of The Day: "A.L.I.V.E. Not D.E.A.D"







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home