Finally
I can breath now... For the past month I am like a mad woman...working late and studying late... haiz.. now I took a breather and QUIT! The previous company.... trying to tempt me with a fat carrot and all the sweet talks... I admitted I was undecisive after that and was very stressed... but after thinking deeply, I guess I prefer to leave the management...
Hmm.. what have I been up to past few weeks? I wonder if I remember... Hey people.. ever wonder why people always put funny ring tone? Maybe I am one of them, but once at the MRT. Opposite me, is this guy looking veryyyyyyy serious in suit.. He looked engrossed in thinking like some big boss.. suddenly, his handphone rings "Kan Jian Zhang Lang.. Bu Pa Bu Pa La..." I was like *speechless*. Hahah! I juz couldnt picture a serious looking guy with a teenager like ringtone.. Maybe everyone had a kid in them.. Maybe :P
The other day, I remembered, seeing this Johnson Baby shower foam promotion.. Two girls walking down in bathrobe and towels on the head.. and bubbles being blown around the area. The girls gave out sample of the shower foam.. quite a creative move ah.. Recently, I then got this picture from Fuji, last year zouk out picture!!

Last Saturday, went to Pasir Ris for BBQ with Steve, Lawerence, Jenny, SuLin, Gary, Prisilia, Gene, Ndi, Joy and boyfriend.. Oppz didnt I miss out anyone? Have lotsa fun .. Yummy chicken cutlet.. *slurp* Too bad I couldnt gulp down anymore even if I want to.. Along the way, saw a lot of bungalow chalets for all the PSA, PAP.. or Aerospace sectors...cooool. The wind is ever blowing...it turned a bit cold later in the night... near the beach, look up the sky and stars.. After BBQ we hung around and started talking about ghost stories... hmmm.. goose bumps haha..
The last horror show I watched in the cinema was "Final Destination 3". Full of gore.. and hmm actually I really admired the scriptwriter to think of all the clever ways to die... some parts are predicted but I still wanna watched!
Yesterday, watched "The Shutter" DVD. Finally got to watch.. Thumbs up..quite eerie for the last part... Had dinner at this Chef Kang cantonese resturant... yummy
Quote Of The Day:"New Life Ahead"
Hmm.. what have I been up to past few weeks? I wonder if I remember... Hey people.. ever wonder why people always put funny ring tone? Maybe I am one of them, but once at the MRT. Opposite me, is this guy looking veryyyyyyy serious in suit.. He looked engrossed in thinking like some big boss.. suddenly, his handphone rings "Kan Jian Zhang Lang.. Bu Pa Bu Pa La..." I was like *speechless*. Hahah! I juz couldnt picture a serious looking guy with a teenager like ringtone.. Maybe everyone had a kid in them.. Maybe :P
The other day, I remembered, seeing this Johnson Baby shower foam promotion.. Two girls walking down in bathrobe and towels on the head.. and bubbles being blown around the area. The girls gave out sample of the shower foam.. quite a creative move ah.. Recently, I then got this picture from Fuji, last year zouk out picture!!

Last Saturday, went to Pasir Ris for BBQ with Steve, Lawerence, Jenny, SuLin, Gary, Prisilia, Gene, Ndi, Joy and boyfriend.. Oppz didnt I miss out anyone? Have lotsa fun .. Yummy chicken cutlet.. *slurp* Too bad I couldnt gulp down anymore even if I want to.. Along the way, saw a lot of bungalow chalets for all the PSA, PAP.. or Aerospace sectors...cooool. The wind is ever blowing...it turned a bit cold later in the night... near the beach, look up the sky and stars.. After BBQ we hung around and started talking about ghost stories... hmmm.. goose bumps haha..
The last horror show I watched in the cinema was "Final Destination 3". Full of gore.. and hmm actually I really admired the scriptwriter to think of all the clever ways to die... some parts are predicted but I still wanna watched!
Yesterday, watched "The Shutter" DVD. Finally got to watch.. Thumbs up..quite eerie for the last part... Had dinner at this Chef Kang cantonese resturant... yummy
Quote Of The Day:"New Life Ahead"







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home