Is Life A RainBoW?
Hmmm.. Life is never a cushion of comfort.. or is it a life time of rainbow??? Nah.. It is hard to have a good and happy life... So busy with work and studying, I almost have "4 legs in the air" (directly translated). Ha! And the module "Accounts" is driving the whole class mad.. It would be a super miracle if the whole class pass, next semester we have "Econs". *faint*
Anyway, do you people like cream soup?? There is this place smacked in the center of Raffles Place called Soup Central...*drool* I am someone who hate creamy soups... but hey!! These soup from the shop is simply delicious! With free flow of bread and butter! I love the chunky mushroom and minestrone!! *yummy* Opposite the shop is a Vientam food place which look equally yummilious... I wanna try some day too...
I went Crystal Jade some days before.. The xiao long bao still up to standard... :P I wanna eat my fave pork ribs noodles some day!!

Looking Earnestly At The Food *wink*
It was such a pity I couldnt catch up with The Section gang on Friday.. :( I have class and they have "Lo Hei" session party... Wahhhhh *sobz*! It had been a while, that all of us gather to party and makan. I am such a foodie.. I cant do without food parties. Meet up with Marcus this week... hey dude! Good that you found your target of your life! Do it! You can succeed one day! And thanks for the new year gifts.. Tie Guan Yin tea leaves from China and Crabtree Lavender shower gel.

Are we in luck when we see rainbows? Would life become as beautiful as rainbow? Two days ago, while heading home from work... I saw two pretty rainbows... So huge that it looks like a giantic sky way bridge.. Wow! I wish to capture that forever in my mind. I wish luck would come upon me throughout my life and also people around me are immersed with their lady luck as well!

Rainbow Near Jurong Point
Quote Of The Day: "Life Is Like A Bouncing Ball, Directions Are Unpredictable"
Anyway, do you people like cream soup?? There is this place smacked in the center of Raffles Place called Soup Central...*drool* I am someone who hate creamy soups... but hey!! These soup from the shop is simply delicious! With free flow of bread and butter! I love the chunky mushroom and minestrone!! *yummy* Opposite the shop is a Vientam food place which look equally yummilious... I wanna try some day too...
I went Crystal Jade some days before.. The xiao long bao still up to standard... :P I wanna eat my fave pork ribs noodles some day!!

Looking Earnestly At The Food *wink*
It was such a pity I couldnt catch up with The Section gang on Friday.. :( I have class and they have "Lo Hei" session party... Wahhhhh *sobz*! It had been a while, that all of us gather to party and makan. I am such a foodie.. I cant do without food parties. Meet up with Marcus this week... hey dude! Good that you found your target of your life! Do it! You can succeed one day! And thanks for the new year gifts.. Tie Guan Yin tea leaves from China and Crabtree Lavender shower gel.

Are we in luck when we see rainbows? Would life become as beautiful as rainbow? Two days ago, while heading home from work... I saw two pretty rainbows... So huge that it looks like a giantic sky way bridge.. Wow! I wish to capture that forever in my mind. I wish luck would come upon me throughout my life and also people around me are immersed with their lady luck as well!

Rainbow Near Jurong Point
Quote Of The Day: "Life Is Like A Bouncing Ball, Directions Are Unpredictable"







2 Comments:
hey u know..i think i saw the same rainbow..830am on thursday. i was plesantly suprised and told myself that it was going to be a great day. one of the biggest rainbow i seen in a very long time
same rainbow meh? I saw it in the evening leh... hmmm...
Post a Comment
<< Home