New hair Cut Neh~!
Hey babe! Hey Dude!! Yoyo! Hahah... I am trying to destress.... Yeh! Got examz next week!! SOS! Accounts module would be super dead..super not absorbable...!
Anyways..did u all try the new Sakae dining outlet in Citylink? The layout looks good...but the food are so-so... not very fantastic leh. I am such a foodie that they cannot cheat me! Taste normal. Wanna try the japanese desserts in Marina Square but long queue!

Chicken Ramen
It was Fashion week. There are fashion shows everywhere. Just that me and Yenleng saw this display of manequins for fashions.. A closer look, we realise they were live people... there is this Chinese girl and foreign model that look pretty much like the manequinn with their makeup! The other two...hmmm.. u all judge!

I went to rebond my hair last week! I look so much like a china doll with that bang in front. Hahah! Nice a not? Too flat?

My New Hair!
Yeah! Exams not here... I am looking forward for it to end soon... I just have my Redang trip confirmed for mid May! Yippee! Finally I gotta go for another break! This Sunday... Romeo! I hope I can attend your birthday party! *Keep fingers cross*
Quote Of The Day: "I Need To De-Stress!"
Anyways..did u all try the new Sakae dining outlet in Citylink? The layout looks good...but the food are so-so... not very fantastic leh. I am such a foodie that they cannot cheat me! Taste normal. Wanna try the japanese desserts in Marina Square but long queue!

Chicken Ramen
It was Fashion week. There are fashion shows everywhere. Just that me and Yenleng saw this display of manequins for fashions.. A closer look, we realise they were live people... there is this Chinese girl and foreign model that look pretty much like the manequinn with their makeup! The other two...hmmm.. u all judge!

I went to rebond my hair last week! I look so much like a china doll with that bang in front. Hahah! Nice a not? Too flat?

My New Hair!
Yeah! Exams not here... I am looking forward for it to end soon... I just have my Redang trip confirmed for mid May! Yippee! Finally I gotta go for another break! This Sunday... Romeo! I hope I can attend your birthday party! *Keep fingers cross*
Quote Of The Day: "I Need To De-Stress!"







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home