DroP In ThaT BlaCk HoLe 36

BLACKHOLE 36
In The Deep of The Solar System,See What You Could Find, What You Could See

Saturday, March 25, 2006

WeirD PeopLe ArouNd ParT 2

More weird people I had encountered. Kaoz. Lets see... I was at a 7-11, thinking of grabbing small bites before heading office. I was thinking maybe just get a piece of carrot cake. I never tried before also. Just mouth itchy, craving for salty food. I headed for the shelf for all the fishball, nasi lemak, fried beehoon, spring roll and such... There is this lady blocking the whole shelf, taking out every box of been hoon and nasi leamk peering at it as if it is some treasure box. I am not waiting for infinity. "Excuse me" I said... She didnt hear me and still taking in and out the different boxes... I cant tahan liao.. I just reached out for plastic bag, and she looked at me and asked, "This one nice a not?" I told her I dont know, and I just grab my carrot cake (running late liao..kaoz. After she saw I took the carrot cake, she asked again "Oh this one nice to eat huh?" I told her, my first to eat and turned away. Later I saw her took carrot cake like me too... -_-"

Yes.. I dont understand.. ok next, when on buses heading for work. Cos the bus, most people would alight at my stop as that where the bus head to mainly. I dont understand the part when all these KS people would wanna push their way through, irritating everyone in the path, all the way to the exit door, when knowing everyone on the crowded bus would alight. I remember last time when I study in Singapore Poly, when buses would be full and got empty once the school is reached. People would just wanna squeeze through to get off first.

Talking about bus, saw this heavily make up girl opposite me during a bus trip to Orchard. She is wearing some rock chick stuff, with gold chain, skull head bag and rebonded hair. Her makeup, I think it would crack if I touched her face. She sat down, flipping her hair over and over zillion times...trying to get the volume she wants I supposed. Volume?? But hey! yours is rebonded! Get what volume?! Then after which, she took out her mirror and stared at herself for full 5 mintues and flipping her hair still... kaoz.. My bus journey last 20mintues..and she is doing it for that long too...

Last week, when I took MRT to work, I heard a high pitch screaming and crying along the way down the escalator.. I dont who it was, but everyone was curious and shocked and looking around. All I saw were that the MRT staff running in a direction whereby some other commuters pointed. Wonder what happen...

Talking about scream. How about some loud wolf whistle? Actually nobody knows who... walking along the path to my office with my colleuege. There is one guy blowing whistle... I dont know from where and I am not saying he is doing that to us... just that people walking on that whole stretch of road, got shocked and turned around not knowing who did that as well... Sia kia! Whoever it is.

I wenting Genting last weekend as well. (Would upload the photos soon) When on the bus, there is this uncle whom munch on everything and everything he had on hand, maybe he was bored... but he down 3 packets of potato chips, one bottle of orange juice and one big bottle of water... *clap* that he doesnt even visit toilet on the next 5 hours... he just went to sleep.

There is this super act smart girl on the bus way back too... I would have slap her if I am her boyfriend... tell you all in my next entry when I upload my pictures from Genting...!

Quote Of The Day:"Should Weird People Be Considered Aliens From Outer Space?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name: MINGLI
Birth: 17 AUGUST
Nationality: SINGAPORE
Height: 1.63M
Race: CHINESE
Occupation: FASHION SLAVE
MoonLight: FOOD SLAVE

: Career : New Mobile Phone:

: Happy Life : Japan Trip :

: Shanghai/Beijing Trip : New Private House:

: Gucci Bag : Bicycle :

: Nike/ DKNY Watch : A Date With Show Luo Zhi Xiang:

: Vitamin "M" : Health Being :

: Romantic Dinner:

: Bliss : New Zealand/ Europe Trip :

Powered by Blogger

Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing

Counters
Free Hit Counter