21st Birthday Party
I must have wished myself good luck that I didnt have my 21st birthday party out in the chalet. I had it at home last time!! Haha! I didnt get "sabo" badly like you, Romeo! Paiseh, me and Shiyun gotta go off early, we have exams next two days ok? U see! You got such big face! Hahah!
Thanks to Philip for keeping me company, when my friend put me aeroplane, by not turning up last minute! Haha.. hey girl.. you know who you are! :P Hehehe...
Philip and Robin (I hope I got Romeo's brother name right?) are really evil!! Hahah! Really sabo Romeo until so chaim! At first, make him think you all were to sabo him with the cake and soft drink. In the end, Philip downed a pail of water on him! After which, syrup water, foam spray and soap water... kaoz... Romeo became snowman... lagi no image... hahah! Too bad I didnt have a camera with me lorx. All the best to you dude! Have a good career ahead after your school and NS! If you wanna be in media line, work hard but be prepared that there would be a lot of politics and backstabbings. Cheers!
Quote Of The Day: "Sun Rays Within Myself"
Thanks to Philip for keeping me company, when my friend put me aeroplane, by not turning up last minute! Haha.. hey girl.. you know who you are! :P Hehehe...
Philip and Robin (I hope I got Romeo's brother name right?) are really evil!! Hahah! Really sabo Romeo until so chaim! At first, make him think you all were to sabo him with the cake and soft drink. In the end, Philip downed a pail of water on him! After which, syrup water, foam spray and soap water... kaoz... Romeo became snowman... lagi no image... hahah! Too bad I didnt have a camera with me lorx. All the best to you dude! Have a good career ahead after your school and NS! If you wanna be in media line, work hard but be prepared that there would be a lot of politics and backstabbings. Cheers!
Quote Of The Day: "Sun Rays Within Myself"







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home