GoodWooD Park PooL PartY
NEMO elder sister got married last week. I was one of the "jie mei" then wor. Hahah! Not much of help, just join the fun! Early in the morning gotta wake up man! Yawn! The bridegroom Ronnnie had to go through various barriers, from spelling the bride's name with his butt, to hula hoop to reading a love chinese poem!! Hahah! After the first gate entrance, the brothers were still blocked at the stairs up the room, here come money grabbing time! :D In the end I still didnt get my share of ang bao! Not fair! :P

In The Bride's Room
After that, everyone went off to the hotel to get some preparations. And I am down with a flu bug. My nose got blocked! Sickening! And I was super drowsy from the medicine. I still helped around though with the lunch buffet thing. After lunch, took a small nap before getting up to dress formal for the pool party! Yeah!
The romantic solemnlisation (spell correct a not har?) took place. I do from both parties...... Ooooo.. Oh man, I still hated it when the relatives asked me and NEMO when our turn is... *roll eyes* The dinner at Goodwood Park were great! Looks great I should say... I CANT TASTE A SINGLE THING! *SOBZ!* Cos my poor nose was blocked. I was left with no smell and no taste for my food... :( Got back to Bedok almost midnite, I conked out until 1pm the next day... Hahaha! Me pig? I still think I didnt have enough sleep........ I love to sleep.......

A little out of topic, at work I got to wear power suits!! Look chic?? And YES! Ignore that messy cupboard of wardrobe beside me... Me no time to tidy those lah!
Quote Of The Day: "Life Is A Flower Which Love Is Honey"

In The Bride's Room
After that, everyone went off to the hotel to get some preparations. And I am down with a flu bug. My nose got blocked! Sickening! And I was super drowsy from the medicine. I still helped around though with the lunch buffet thing. After lunch, took a small nap before getting up to dress formal for the pool party! Yeah!
The romantic solemnlisation (spell correct a not har?) took place. I do from both parties...... Ooooo.. Oh man, I still hated it when the relatives asked me and NEMO when our turn is... *roll eyes* The dinner at Goodwood Park were great! Looks great I should say... I CANT TASTE A SINGLE THING! *SOBZ!* Cos my poor nose was blocked. I was left with no smell and no taste for my food... :( Got back to Bedok almost midnite, I conked out until 1pm the next day... Hahaha! Me pig? I still think I didnt have enough sleep........ I love to sleep.......

A little out of topic, at work I got to wear power suits!! Look chic?? And YES! Ignore that messy cupboard of wardrobe beside me... Me no time to tidy those lah!
Quote Of The Day: "Life Is A Flower Which Love Is Honey"







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home