BiG Carrot HeaD?
Next week chaim liao, attachement students had their last day on Friday... No one help us with the work!!! Oppz! Hahah! Thanks a zillion guys... U all had been helpful and fun to hang out. Have a good future ahead and study hard!!

4 Pretty Babes & The Dudes

One Extra Black Nijia?
Last friday got this Shanghai night function by our company... the food not bad, tempura, smoked beef, sushi, garlic rice, sambal fishball, teriyaki chicken... etc *slurp* The show was great.. all of us had to wear cheongsam!! Mine was a black halter one with gold flowers, completed with my mum's crystal handbag... haha! The KTV contest... hmmm.. can I say it? The results are simply kelong... Best singers dont win, lousy and off-keys one win. No fair. Anyways, will upload the nite's photos soon! Crazy people!!! Heheh
By the way, anyone heard of $780 of facial packages? 8 sessions, saying free products given, I believe the cost are included.. super expensive! I am not a big carrot head that you can chop. Salons always have this cheap voucher packages that "lure" you to get their promotion body spa and such. After which introduce you to packages...whihc is super ex... I find this salon low in customer service, throughout the whole process of trial facial and package body spa... I am left to thinkk what is going to happen next. No one told what and when things end, I was in this infrared wooden "space ship" almost roasted red...the length of time supposed to be 20mins. I was left unattended for almost 30mins... For me I already open up the "spaceship" myself, my legs are already red and itchy. No drinks given to me through the 2hours session where I am dehydated. The only time I am served is a tiny cup of tea when I am persuaded to take up packages. Tell you, after I finished my body spa/hydro bath sessions.. I condemning the place. They are not sensitive to needs of customers but only pushing their products.
Quote Of The Day: "Sleeping & Yawning Are My Favorite Past Times"

4 Pretty Babes & The Dudes

One Extra Black Nijia?
Last friday got this Shanghai night function by our company... the food not bad, tempura, smoked beef, sushi, garlic rice, sambal fishball, teriyaki chicken... etc *slurp* The show was great.. all of us had to wear cheongsam!! Mine was a black halter one with gold flowers, completed with my mum's crystal handbag... haha! The KTV contest... hmmm.. can I say it? The results are simply kelong... Best singers dont win, lousy and off-keys one win. No fair. Anyways, will upload the nite's photos soon! Crazy people!!! Heheh
By the way, anyone heard of $780 of facial packages? 8 sessions, saying free products given, I believe the cost are included.. super expensive! I am not a big carrot head that you can chop. Salons always have this cheap voucher packages that "lure" you to get their promotion body spa and such. After which introduce you to packages...whihc is super ex... I find this salon low in customer service, throughout the whole process of trial facial and package body spa... I am left to thinkk what is going to happen next. No one told what and when things end, I was in this infrared wooden "space ship" almost roasted red...the length of time supposed to be 20mins. I was left unattended for almost 30mins... For me I already open up the "spaceship" myself, my legs are already red and itchy. No drinks given to me through the 2hours session where I am dehydated. The only time I am served is a tiny cup of tea when I am persuaded to take up packages. Tell you, after I finished my body spa/hydro bath sessions.. I condemning the place. They are not sensitive to needs of customers but only pushing their products.
Quote Of The Day: "Sleeping & Yawning Are My Favorite Past Times"







2 Comments:
Cool man... the food looks nice... too bad the company did not invite us there... haiz... thanks aniway... u guys have gave us all the support we need... on behalf of all my follow frens i wanna say a big Thank You and Good Luck in your future!! God Bless! :)
yeh...nice food!! i will update shanghai nite pictures soon!!
Post a Comment
<< Home