DroP In ThaT BlaCk HoLe 36

BLACKHOLE 36
In The Deep of The Solar System,See What You Could Find, What You Could See

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Normal? Fantastic? Non-fulfilled?

Why everyday I also so sianz? Last week got bitten by some insect, unknown... at first is only a small spot like mossie bite. Then next day the area become red and following day my whole ankle is swollen like pig's trotter... The skin at that area is very hard. Went to see doctor... the doctor still laughed when I asked him if he happen to know what insect had caused this... kaozz...

Where Is My Ankle?


Zoom In... Still.. Where Is My Ankle?


Spot The Difference

This whole week... I can only lag a while.. Exams are coming... think I have to start biting books soon... haiz.. I hate studying part time...where got time to relax and study? :( Super xianz right? Had BBQ for Jummy birthday on Friday... Got down to it quite late, as I have class... super sleepy... and ganna drag to KTV after that... I got home at 3plus in the morning... I am someone who cannot live with less than 5 hours of sleep, or next day I will "malfunction".. I am not kidding.. Me got less time with NEMO, cos of class and work... sometimes I really dunno how to juggle my time.. someone teach me. ECAP nite picturessss? Havent got leh.. Phuiling hasnt give us, only got one from Boon Teck.

The Shanghai Night 2006

Quote Of The Day: "Drop Me Inside The Black Hole"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name: MINGLI
Birth: 17 AUGUST
Nationality: SINGAPORE
Height: 1.63M
Race: CHINESE
Occupation: FASHION SLAVE
MoonLight: FOOD SLAVE

: Career : New Mobile Phone:

: Happy Life : Japan Trip :

: Shanghai/Beijing Trip : New Private House:

: Gucci Bag : Bicycle :

: Nike/ DKNY Watch : A Date With Show Luo Zhi Xiang:

: Vitamin "M" : Health Being :

: Romantic Dinner:

: Bliss : New Zealand/ Europe Trip :

Powered by Blogger

Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing

Counters
Free Hit Counter