DroP In ThaT BlaCk HoLe 36

BLACKHOLE 36
In The Deep of The Solar System,See What You Could Find, What You Could See

Friday, July 28, 2006

My week so farrrrrrrrr....

I hate crying kids, especially those on MRT. Remember that quacking woman I was talking about? I bumped into her and her kids again. This time her boy was screaming and crying so loud, the entire cabin turn their attention to them. The boy was screaming all the way from BoonLay to Clementi, for been accused of hitting someone I think. The mum didnt even bother to comfort him or control him...Wah kaoz... I was going deaf sitting beside them.

My handphone fell to the ground many times...ARGH! Now my phone going garang, chipped everywhere... :( Speaking of handphone, saw this Jpop dressed gal, with her clamshell handphone, her phone hung a lot of softtoys! OMG?! How to take calls when everything hit your face? Weird people. Have you guys been to the new renovated Chinatown upstairs near OG? A lot of mini shorts with quite a number of good trendy stuffs. I guess most are from Hong Kong stock.. heheh..

My fish just died last week from some disease.. I dont know what. Its eyes become swollen and huge. Lost its appetite and died soon after...no matter what medicine solution I put...no effect... sianzzz.. Haiz. Maybe of old age, it is almost 5 years old liao.

Oh ya...just gotta share with you all this creepy experience. I was heading to Funan, this pink shirt uncle appear beside me, and asked me "Eh you know where is the foodcourt?" I told where it is..after that he was saying rubbish liao.. "wah Funan got a lot of IT stuff hor? Where are you heading?" I told him flatly I am dropping by to see colleuages and get something. I regretted, he was blabbering on. I quickly disappear to the lft. Is not good to be too friendly... Maybe I should be dao. I thought that was the end of it... When later on, I go to foodcourt to help my colleuages buy lunch, this uncle appear again!! OMG! I was going to Mcdonalds, he popped out beside me. "Wah! So nice of you to buy food for your colleauges" He introduced himself and asked for my name... I just give him a fictious name. I quickly turned into Mcdonalds, got my fries and sundae. I quickly popped to the lift. And damn he had actually tailed me to the lift!!!! He said" can I call you some day? Make friends can?" Sh*t you uncle! U are balding and I am not interested to have any sugar daddy.

Quote Of The Day: "Life Does Not Always Go The Way You Wanted"

4 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:21 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

My Goodness! the uncle siao wan isit? ya... better not be so nice to ppl... they will "De Cun Jin Chi" wan... it's better to be dao den to be sorry...! :)

9:23 PM  
Blogger minGli said...

siao man...i think i would tell such person to f**k off in future...is not the first time i got stalk...damn.. must be fierce if there is next time *touchwood*

7:30 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

lolz... haha... must really really be careful nxt time

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name: MINGLI
Birth: 17 AUGUST
Nationality: SINGAPORE
Height: 1.63M
Race: CHINESE
Occupation: FASHION SLAVE
MoonLight: FOOD SLAVE

: Career : New Mobile Phone:

: Happy Life : Japan Trip :

: Shanghai/Beijing Trip : New Private House:

: Gucci Bag : Bicycle :

: Nike/ DKNY Watch : A Date With Show Luo Zhi Xiang:

: Vitamin "M" : Health Being :

: Romantic Dinner:

: Bliss : New Zealand/ Europe Trip :

Powered by Blogger

Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing

Counters
Free Hit Counter