Makan Non Stop
Heheh.. As most of you know that I am such a foodie, greedy pig, huge appetite, couldnt resist good food... I always gotta watch my tummy... I got baby fats there due to all that makaning... But I love food, I live to eat.
Yesterday, cos of Lei's birthday, last mintue gotta stay out for dinner :) While waiting for Yenleng, I woofed down a wafer ice cream from the roadside uncle stall. In Orchard Yenleng went to get her Shisedo cosmetic, after which we ended up in Isetan Scotts supermarket. I couldnt help but bought fried curry chicken bread from the Japanese bakery. Then we came across this real time Japanese tako balls, 7 balls for $5, with seaweed powder, spices and all. Yummy.. Was tempted to buy the pancakes but didnt... we controlled ourselves.

I Drool When I Look At Them
Meeting Lei and Yvonne at Suntec City for steamboat buffet...OMG!! There are so many food. Standard dishes that come with the set are fried buns, spring rolls, water chestnut jelly, fried "nian gao", xiao long bao.. we just ate and ate the steamboat with delicious prawns, veg, sotong balls...etc :D I dont mind to go there again for another feast. Maybe I will go with my NEMO one day.. :) I promised to put up our pictures ok? Make it nice nice ok?
Came across this arty farty website, still under construction. Full of cheem graphics whereby you will scratch head and think what the he*k he is doing... hahah.. sorry Sir Choy, that is what I am thinking. Click to the icon below and have a look.

Quote Of The Day : "A Beautiful Girl Within A Beautiful Day"
Yesterday, cos of Lei's birthday, last mintue gotta stay out for dinner :) While waiting for Yenleng, I woofed down a wafer ice cream from the roadside uncle stall. In Orchard Yenleng went to get her Shisedo cosmetic, after which we ended up in Isetan Scotts supermarket. I couldnt help but bought fried curry chicken bread from the Japanese bakery. Then we came across this real time Japanese tako balls, 7 balls for $5, with seaweed powder, spices and all. Yummy.. Was tempted to buy the pancakes but didnt... we controlled ourselves.

I Drool When I Look At Them
Meeting Lei and Yvonne at Suntec City for steamboat buffet...OMG!! There are so many food. Standard dishes that come with the set are fried buns, spring rolls, water chestnut jelly, fried "nian gao", xiao long bao.. we just ate and ate the steamboat with delicious prawns, veg, sotong balls...etc :D I dont mind to go there again for another feast. Maybe I will go with my NEMO one day.. :) I promised to put up our pictures ok? Make it nice nice ok?
Came across this arty farty website, still under construction. Full of cheem graphics whereby you will scratch head and think what the he*k he is doing... hahah.. sorry Sir Choy, that is what I am thinking. Click to the icon below and have a look.

Quote Of The Day : "A Beautiful Girl Within A Beautiful Day"







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home