DroP In ThaT BlaCk HoLe 36

BLACKHOLE 36
In The Deep of The Solar System,See What You Could Find, What You Could See

Sunday, December 03, 2006

exams...

Whenever exams are nearing, I feel zoned out, stoned, tired, headache and sleepy. Why? It is obvious.. I am just lack of sleep. I seldom fall sick in my life until I started to take part time course, I fell sick 3-4 times this year.. @#$%^&*+_?><:" What should I do? I had to bear with it until next year. My last two papers are next week, and I couldnt wait.. I couldnt wait for it to end. My life had become plain with all my studying, imagine my Monday- Wednesday-fridays evening are all burnt out to ashes. I am always too tired to go anywhere on weekdays. Weekends are the time I can get to sleep, but I wanna go out, I dont wanna waste my time sleeping... but how? I yawned as I am out and was labelled the yawn queen.

Looking forward to my well deserved holidays... when are they coming? now I know what she means....

Quote of The Day: "Am I Here Alive?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name: MINGLI
Birth: 17 AUGUST
Nationality: SINGAPORE
Height: 1.63M
Race: CHINESE
Occupation: FASHION SLAVE
MoonLight: FOOD SLAVE

: Career : New Mobile Phone:

: Happy Life : Japan Trip :

: Shanghai/Beijing Trip : New Private House:

: Gucci Bag : Bicycle :

: Nike/ DKNY Watch : A Date With Show Luo Zhi Xiang:

: Vitamin "M" : Health Being :

: Romantic Dinner:

: Bliss : New Zealand/ Europe Trip :

Powered by Blogger

Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing

Counters
Free Hit Counter