DroP In ThaT BlaCk HoLe 36

BLACKHOLE 36
In The Deep of The Solar System,See What You Could Find, What You Could See

Saturday, October 21, 2006

WeirD people in MRT

Taking MRT seems a lot more fun to observe the people around... following my "encounters" I come across... hehe.. That day I just saw two middle age ladies, one who is on the plump side still wear super skin tight top, with buldging tummy fats drooping down. Her friend was worse, but in dress sense but character. She is looking ready to jump at anyone who is leaving the seat. The kid who jump out and back to the seat pissed her off so much. She stared hard at the kid. Soon a guy left the seat behind then, the lady in tight clothes sat down, and her friend tried to squeeze in between where there was no space at all. The heavily pregnant lady next to them got fed up and reprimanded her. She then sheepishly stepped away...

Today in the train, I saw this super vain guy in pink opposite me, he kept brushing his hair with his hands, obeserving himself at the reflection of the glass. After a while he even whipped out a bottle of hair wax, took some with his last little finger, and rubbed on his hair, looking at reflected image. I entertained this little girl of age 6 I guess through the train ride.. hehe.. She looked at me earnestly and I played fingers game with her against the glass panel.. haha..

Speaking of MRT, there was a tragic accident at Chinese Garden, I was on the way home from school then, quite late. I was almost standed at Jurong East, with long taxi queues and no staright bus home. Finally me and Nahnah saw the MRT shuttle bus to go home. I got elbowed by a stupid uncle!! He even glared at me!! WTF!!

Shuttle Bus Rush

By the way, anyone had got those plug in inscent repellant? I think it is a stupid invention. It works on sonic sound production to keep inscents away by irritating them. But it is irritating me and keeping me away from sleep. Every one who wanna buy this, is to help them sleep without mozzie bites.... but this device..... OMG ! Siao!

Quote Of The Day : "Located In Bedok"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name: MINGLI
Birth: 17 AUGUST
Nationality: SINGAPORE
Height: 1.63M
Race: CHINESE
Occupation: FASHION SLAVE
MoonLight: FOOD SLAVE

: Career : New Mobile Phone:

: Happy Life : Japan Trip :

: Shanghai/Beijing Trip : New Private House:

: Gucci Bag : Bicycle :

: Nike/ DKNY Watch : A Date With Show Luo Zhi Xiang:

: Vitamin "M" : Health Being :

: Romantic Dinner:

: Bliss : New Zealand/ Europe Trip :

Powered by Blogger

Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing

Counters
Free Hit Counter