HappY HallowEEn!
Had been to a few wedding dinners past week, so comparison are there for my expectations. Hmm, one the waiters and waitresses are not well trianed, I believe they are last minutue part timers, so accident-prone. Food not enough... While some eat until bloated, I love one of the ceral prawns.. Muacks.. Yummy!! *slurp*
Me and my colleauges went Geyland for supper one day for tim sum.. hehe.. After that they drove around to "see see look look" at Lorong 16. Wahaha! Hmm, saw quite a variety of girls and uncles "shopping". Wah biangz... By the way, Halloween is just around the corner, wish everyone have a good time!! There is this cosmetic shop where all the staff are thick with makeup and horrifying halloween make-up, even with real looking bloodied neck.. woah!

Halloween At Far East Plaza

Happy Holidays!!
Quote Of The Day: "I Want To Be A Princess"
Me and my colleauges went Geyland for supper one day for tim sum.. hehe.. After that they drove around to "see see look look" at Lorong 16. Wahaha! Hmm, saw quite a variety of girls and uncles "shopping". Wah biangz... By the way, Halloween is just around the corner, wish everyone have a good time!! There is this cosmetic shop where all the staff are thick with makeup and horrifying halloween make-up, even with real looking bloodied neck.. woah!

Halloween At Far East Plaza

Happy Holidays!!
Quote Of The Day: "I Want To Be A Princess"







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home