SiCk AgAiN
Haizz..dunno why I keep falling sick.. the thing is I dunno what causes it, this moment I am fine, the next moment I got down with fever, today on MC at home, was wanting to go find my favoutrite curry puff yesterday or go IMM to shop... but didnt, I fell sick while I was out.. :( Sianz.. Virus? Infections? Anyway..looking forward to Xmas the New year!! Yeah! I must get better by then!! Going KL and Genting during Xmas and then Korea during New Year week!! Yippe..
Was at Xiuhui's wedding dinner on 11 dec 2006... where is our group photos?? The food are yummy, the video presentation taken are shot with good skills and humor.. Meihua got married two months back. Wenliang to marry next year, my good pal Linda also getting married in March, NEMO dear's friend Gene and Johnny getting married next year too... wah kaoz..where did they get all the money?
Oh, that day, back to office on saturday for some work, stock take.. some idiot sneak to take picture of me... dunno who man..

Back View Of Who? Me?
Quote Of The Day: "May Tomorrow Be Better"
Was at Xiuhui's wedding dinner on 11 dec 2006... where is our group photos?? The food are yummy, the video presentation taken are shot with good skills and humor.. Meihua got married two months back. Wenliang to marry next year, my good pal Linda also getting married in March, NEMO dear's friend Gene and Johnny getting married next year too... wah kaoz..where did they get all the money?
Oh, that day, back to office on saturday for some work, stock take.. some idiot sneak to take picture of me... dunno who man..

Back View Of Who? Me?
Quote Of The Day: "May Tomorrow Be Better"







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home