Happy Lunar New Year
First of all Happy New Year, few more hours to the piggy year!! How is the Valentines Day you guys have? Speaking of which I am so pissed of something, a push cart vendor that spoil my intention of getting a great gift for NEMO. The shop is located in Jurong Point. I waned to get a photo frame gift, with glass frame and special effect picture. I had send my order a week ahead, with a photograph. They wanted me to collect on earilest on 12 Feb. I presume I better collect early so that there is time to wrap or hvae time to do anything should anything went wrong. True enough, when I collect on Sunday (that's the earilest date they can give, claiming they have "numerous" order), the picture was off alignment and it became inverted!!!!!!!! Guess what excuse they gave? "I thought, you may accept it, as it still looks good". I dont agree, who will want a inverted photograph as a gift? They should at least call me and ask first, before I go down and discover this bloody mistake they made. Fine! She claim I need to send another soft copy if possible so that they can "gladly assist" to rearrange the alignement from the original copy rather than the print out. OK... I didnt comment yet, so I agree. Later in the day, they call and said everything is ok, I need not send and I can collect.
Wahaa..Guess what when I collect? Oh yes! The picture is fine! But the glass/metal frame is full of scratches and there is a small crack, I tell you, I almost exploded. I started reasoning with them, why waste my time and cant you guys do any QC? And as a gift shop, you cant expect customer to have it and give any one an ugly looking present...WTF... That stupid auntie just reply bluntly, I am so sorry maybe you can collect tomorrow? Maybe when they peel off the sticker they had "accidentally"" scratch it... Ha! !@#$%^&*(+_* She even say, why not I bring it to the main shop in Bugis to get it fix! My God.... Do you think I had this bloody time to run here and there for their a**hole mistake? What kind of service? I was so pissed, I asked them for refund and without a blink of eye, they just return me the money and after which totally ignore me... I tell you, whoever want to go to this push cart in Bugis or Jurong Point, make sure you have plenty of time to spare for their mistakes they make, maybe send it there 2 months in advance before you can get your item in proper condition.
Anyway, today is new year eve.... I am having steamboat later!! Clams.... fishball, sotong...*slurp* wahaha... I hope to get more ang baos this year!

At a Shop Opening In VivoCity
Quote Of The Day: "May The Year Of The Pig Brings Good Luck & Money"
Wahaa..Guess what when I collect? Oh yes! The picture is fine! But the glass/metal frame is full of scratches and there is a small crack, I tell you, I almost exploded. I started reasoning with them, why waste my time and cant you guys do any QC? And as a gift shop, you cant expect customer to have it and give any one an ugly looking present...WTF... That stupid auntie just reply bluntly, I am so sorry maybe you can collect tomorrow? Maybe when they peel off the sticker they had "accidentally"" scratch it... Ha! !@#$%^&*(+_* She even say, why not I bring it to the main shop in Bugis to get it fix! My God.... Do you think I had this bloody time to run here and there for their a**hole mistake? What kind of service? I was so pissed, I asked them for refund and without a blink of eye, they just return me the money and after which totally ignore me... I tell you, whoever want to go to this push cart in Bugis or Jurong Point, make sure you have plenty of time to spare for their mistakes they make, maybe send it there 2 months in advance before you can get your item in proper condition.
Anyway, today is new year eve.... I am having steamboat later!! Clams.... fishball, sotong...*slurp* wahaha... I hope to get more ang baos this year!

At a Shop Opening In VivoCity
Quote Of The Day: "May The Year Of The Pig Brings Good Luck & Money"







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home