Nice Holidays...TraGic EnD
Are you all patient with kids or annoying kids, where parents dont know how to control? That day I was at the MRT trying to catch my 40 winks when this indian kid, go flip flap with his hand on my face, grrr... the mum just grin sheepishly.. ok nevermind I thought, maybe she will control the kid later.. well I was wrong, the kid did that again three times and plug out my ear piece 3 times.... maybe I was in good mood that day, I stare at the kid no expression, i even said by elater... Have I gone nuts? I should have probably slap the kid back or scold the kid... I am trying to sleep!!! Bloody a**hole!! You know how bad I need the short nap?!!! And parents who did nothing to hold back the kid, an juz a wee bit pulling back of the kid, smiling sheepishly throughout... OMIGOD...
Anyway, went for a short trip to Hong Kong to attend a dinner function, it was fun and with many dishes... wahhh.. 13 course in all, mind u...eat until explode. Hong Kong wedding, they use the surnames of both party as title, say if one party is Choy, the other party is Fan... "Choy-Fan Wedding". If translated in mandarin a bit weird neh. Got to have fun and a little shopping, and worst is the weather, it is suppose to be winter, but is so damn warm! I heard Beijing is the same, winter become summer, i think the world climate is changing for the worse... But I am supposed to be enjoying my cold winter!! Sobz!
The holiday was great and enjoyable, but on my way back home from airport, I felt weird in my tummy... I thought it maybe gastric, so I popped some gastric pills, but it doesnt help, I puke instead and next morning when I preparing to go work, I ran for toilet 5 times in half an hour... I couldnt go work, went to see doctor and suspected of food posioning. Arghhh... Such tragic way to end my holiday. The weird thing is, my friends who had the same food as me got no problem, so where did it go wrong?
Quote Of The Day : "Just My Luck"
Anyway, went for a short trip to Hong Kong to attend a dinner function, it was fun and with many dishes... wahhh.. 13 course in all, mind u...eat until explode. Hong Kong wedding, they use the surnames of both party as title, say if one party is Choy, the other party is Fan... "Choy-Fan Wedding". If translated in mandarin a bit weird neh. Got to have fun and a little shopping, and worst is the weather, it is suppose to be winter, but is so damn warm! I heard Beijing is the same, winter become summer, i think the world climate is changing for the worse... But I am supposed to be enjoying my cold winter!! Sobz!
The holiday was great and enjoyable, but on my way back home from airport, I felt weird in my tummy... I thought it maybe gastric, so I popped some gastric pills, but it doesnt help, I puke instead and next morning when I preparing to go work, I ran for toilet 5 times in half an hour... I couldnt go work, went to see doctor and suspected of food posioning. Arghhh... Such tragic way to end my holiday. The weird thing is, my friends who had the same food as me got no problem, so where did it go wrong?
Quote Of The Day : "Just My Luck"







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home