HaPpY BiRtHDaY tO MeOwz
I just grew one year older yesterday... Haiz... I am old le.. I am still a big cat, the lion. Special thanks to all that wish me Happy Birthday, by sms, msn, phone calls or face to face. Big Kudos to those who plan my small celebration dinner!! Yeah... Of coz this year, I felt so fortunate to actually have so many presents as compared to my past birthdays. NEMO out did himself by giving me an Agnes b wallet... Next time dont spend so much!! He brought me to M Hotel for a sumptous steamboat buffet. A couple of good pals gave me watch and plush toys. I really appreciate all the efforts.
I came across this as a Leo.
LEO - The Lion
Great talker. Attractive and passionate. Laid back. Knows how to have fun. Is really good at almost anything. Great kisser. Unpredictable. Outgoing. Down to earth. Addictive. Attractive. Loud. Loves being in long relationships. Talkative. Not one to mess with. Rare to find. Good when found.

Great Work From Buddy!! Yeah

Cute Plush

Romantic Set Up At Oriental
Went to Oriental Hotel for buffet sometime back. The place is quite cool and lotsa variety!! from Japanese to Middle east to western... Desserts also a big spread ah! Just attended a wedding on 11 August at Yio Chu Kang, Grassroot Club. Saw an "old friend" there whom I din expect. Haiz. Anywayz, taken some pictures!

Me & Raymond

Waiting For Next Dish... Heheh
Quote Of The Day: "Should I Have Been Wiser?"
LEO - The Lion
Great talker. Attractive and passionate. Laid back. Knows how to have fun. Is really good at almost anything. Great kisser. Unpredictable. Outgoing. Down to earth. Addictive. Attractive. Loud. Loves being in long relationships. Talkative. Not one to mess with. Rare to find. Good when found.

Great Work From Buddy!! Yeah

Cute Plush

Romantic Set Up At Oriental
Went to Oriental Hotel for buffet sometime back. The place is quite cool and lotsa variety!! from Japanese to Middle east to western... Desserts also a big spread ah! Just attended a wedding on 11 August at Yio Chu Kang, Grassroot Club. Saw an "old friend" there whom I din expect. Haiz. Anywayz, taken some pictures!

Me & Raymond

Waiting For Next Dish... Heheh
Quote Of The Day: "Should I Have Been Wiser?"







1 Comments:
hey... happy belated birthday!!
Post a Comment
<< Home