Seafood Feast
Recently got a seafood feast at turf city...Ah Yat Bao Yu.. With Alaska Crab, lobstor samshimi, drunken prawns, fried frog lgs, clams, bamboo clams...etc.. Yummy, I got some pictures of the food...OoOo Yummy leh.. After that went KTV, with some cut carrot prices...hmmm.... even the wet towel is $1 each...Alamak nia! Dead tired after that... few days back just went clubbing with Serene and Kelly.. Knew them from Korea trip, little did I know that I met Kelly sometime ago during ZoukOut!! We both forgot!! Hahah.. the world is so small.... Joleen u join us next time also ok?
Saw this weird uncle on the bus two weeks ago I think, he is wearing so many jade bangle, bracelets and even totrtise shape jade rings!! On all 10 fingers! The most outstanding piece is an empty tortise shell tied on his arm...Omigod... Supersticious? Or wat? Next next weekend going Bintan for company kick off, 6 July to 8 July... yeah!! I shall take pictures and post here... Cool... Should I bring my swimwear? Wahaha.. Sun tan, splashing of the sea water, I guess there will be weird games and some weirder things...

Sipping Hot Coco

Smilez
Hmmmm... NEMO leaving for the ocean again AGAIN..... Hahaha...
Quote Of The Day :"The Sun Shines, The Wind Blows, The Rain Pours and My Heart Beats Alive"
Saw this weird uncle on the bus two weeks ago I think, he is wearing so many jade bangle, bracelets and even totrtise shape jade rings!! On all 10 fingers! The most outstanding piece is an empty tortise shell tied on his arm...Omigod... Supersticious? Or wat? Next next weekend going Bintan for company kick off, 6 July to 8 July... yeah!! I shall take pictures and post here... Cool... Should I bring my swimwear? Wahaha.. Sun tan, splashing of the sea water, I guess there will be weird games and some weirder things...

Sipping Hot Coco

Smilez
Hmmmm... NEMO leaving for the ocean again AGAIN..... Hahaha...
Quote Of The Day :"The Sun Shines, The Wind Blows, The Rain Pours and My Heart Beats Alive"







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home