Sick Bugs
Why why? I recovered from my flu and cough...now it comes back again!!! Oh no! Today is a holiday eve and I am just at home. Intended to go Zouk but thought it is too crowded due to the holiday eve... I just had my medicine... Now feel drowsy....head heavy and yet feel floating...Grrrrr... Hate it man...Think goin to sleep soon. Just so xianz about everything now!
I heard my exam results are out, but no one had opened the letter box...it is so late now... think I take it tomorrow. Watching Pirates of Carribiean tomorrow with NEMO. Saw thhis pretty car in Vivo City... guess it will take forever for me to even get this! Ha...Life is such

Lambogini The Orange Fighter
This Friday going for dinner with colleuages, for a farewell to one of the dude..heheh... I cant keep my eyes open... I will hit the sack soon
Quote Of The Day: "Be Today"
I heard my exam results are out, but no one had opened the letter box...it is so late now... think I take it tomorrow. Watching Pirates of Carribiean tomorrow with NEMO. Saw thhis pretty car in Vivo City... guess it will take forever for me to even get this! Ha...Life is such

Lambogini The Orange Fighter
This Friday going for dinner with colleuages, for a farewell to one of the dude..heheh... I cant keep my eyes open... I will hit the sack soon
Quote Of The Day: "Be Today"







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home