DroP In ThaT BlaCk HoLe 36

BLACKHOLE 36
In The Deep of The Solar System,See What You Could Find, What You Could See

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Zhong Yi & Bi Shi

Been quite some time that I blog, so busy with work and fell tired when reached home.... I already forgotten what the past weeks events, I really wish to have a good break...go short holiday maybe?? Anyway I had a fantastic time few weeks back when the HK trio bring down the whole stadium...haha... Although their songs are old... and some new songs were not sang, I really admire their talents. Had a great time and even after concert, a good party... Way to go... This song on my blog is dedicated to you, the "Hiao" one :P You know who....

So Boss & A Tired Me

And yesh! Congrats to Zhong Yi and Bishi, a touching love story at Fort Canning, The Lengends. The groom really was tekan badly on the ceromony day...haha Good brothers who helped you... May your marriage be filled with bliss. It is hard to maintain a relationship. Cherish and treasure...... My NEMO I also treasure you wor... :)

The Bridal Car~ Cute

Quote Of The Day: "The Warrior"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name: MINGLI
Birth: 17 AUGUST
Nationality: SINGAPORE
Height: 1.63M
Race: CHINESE
Occupation: FASHION SLAVE
MoonLight: FOOD SLAVE

: Career : New Mobile Phone:

: Happy Life : Japan Trip :

: Shanghai/Beijing Trip : New Private House:

: Gucci Bag : Bicycle :

: Nike/ DKNY Watch : A Date With Show Luo Zhi Xiang:

: Vitamin "M" : Health Being :

: Romantic Dinner:

: Bliss : New Zealand/ Europe Trip :

Powered by Blogger

Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing

Counters
Free Hit Counter