Phuket Back!
I am back again!! MIA so long le, I went Phuket in October, it was still monsoon season. So a bit sian lor...grrrr.. Rain everyday except when we are leaving.. Wa lau, anyway we make full use of the time to laze around, go spa, massage, pendicure, menicure, thai massage (which is bloddy painful for skinny me). And of coz shopping and bargainng!!! How can that be left out?? I got a pair of pink/orange crocs slippers for only S$40!! Hee... Me and Gladys bought tons of bras as well, leaving the guys behind not knowing what to do... =P
There is this street called Bangalah Street (not sure if I spelt correctly). It is the hip night life with clubs, pubs, pole dancings, and of coz a lot of pretty "trans". There are a few that are so kawaii and cute!! Bringing shame to real women. I took some pictures with two cabaret "ladies", yet to upload. Show u guys when I get my hands on picture editing to rotate the picture, else u guys will be craning your necks upside down. There are also thai boxing shows avaliable, but tickets are too expensive for the entry. More Pictures here, +++ Click Here +++ Will upload more when Sidney pass more over.

The Most Interesting Signboard

Me @ Bangalah Street

Nemo & Me Waiting to Check In
Sometimes I wonder, who came out with the term "nan ren bu huai, nu ren bu ai"? Does that applies when a man is a total jerk? I dont understand why some guys are so popular when they are bloody bast*rds.
Quote Of The Day: "More Weddings To Attend, Less Money In My Pocket"
There is this street called Bangalah Street (not sure if I spelt correctly). It is the hip night life with clubs, pubs, pole dancings, and of coz a lot of pretty "trans". There are a few that are so kawaii and cute!! Bringing shame to real women. I took some pictures with two cabaret "ladies", yet to upload. Show u guys when I get my hands on picture editing to rotate the picture, else u guys will be craning your necks upside down. There are also thai boxing shows avaliable, but tickets are too expensive for the entry. More Pictures here, +++ Click Here +++ Will upload more when Sidney pass more over.

The Most Interesting Signboard

Me @ Bangalah Street

Nemo & Me Waiting to Check In
Sometimes I wonder, who came out with the term "nan ren bu huai, nu ren bu ai"? Does that applies when a man is a total jerk? I dont understand why some guys are so popular when they are bloody bast*rds.
Quote Of The Day: "More Weddings To Attend, Less Money In My Pocket"







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home