Good Time Bad Time
Bad time...my home PC down, the monitor conk out, thats why it took me this damn long to update my blog. Now the computer I am using is not even mine!! I am getting one soon. Now new ones all on Vista...slow... anyway where I left off.. Chinese New Year!! I was "instructed" by my mum to go to my aunt's place.

On The Way In A Taxi
I didnt know she is that loaded. Her house is huge, they even invite lion and dragon dance for an hour plus, with all the stands and all. Even bazookas, lucky draw...etc

The Show That Last
How much ang bao did u guys get??? I am collecting all I can this year... Yeah! By the way have anyone tried Hey Hey Hot Pot? At Paradiz. At first wanna go there with friends but with last min changes, me and NEMO met and went to Tao's next door... and we didnt regret... The food are superb and service is good.. I suggest all of u go try it please...

My Appertiser, Crispy and Soft on the Inside Toast
With This Cheese/ Mushroom/ Bacon Dip

Farmer Boy Salad

My Main Course, Finger Linking Good Lamb Chop

The Lighting + Fruit Salad + Ice Cream + Refreshing Grapefruit Tea
I am definately going back there again, I am drooling le......The TAO MENU, CLICK HERE. They have this Juju Hokkiado Hotpot next door too, under same boss... I wanna try too
Quote Of The Day : "情歌王"

On The Way In A Taxi
I didnt know she is that loaded. Her house is huge, they even invite lion and dragon dance for an hour plus, with all the stands and all. Even bazookas, lucky draw...etc

The Show That Last
How much ang bao did u guys get??? I am collecting all I can this year... Yeah! By the way have anyone tried Hey Hey Hot Pot? At Paradiz. At first wanna go there with friends but with last min changes, me and NEMO met and went to Tao's next door... and we didnt regret... The food are superb and service is good.. I suggest all of u go try it please...

My Appertiser, Crispy and Soft on the Inside Toast
With This Cheese/ Mushroom/ Bacon Dip

Farmer Boy Salad

My Main Course, Finger Linking Good Lamb Chop

The Lighting + Fruit Salad + Ice Cream + Refreshing Grapefruit Tea
I am definately going back there again, I am drooling le......The TAO MENU, CLICK HERE. They have this Juju Hokkiado Hotpot next door too, under same boss... I wanna try too
Quote Of The Day : "情歌王"







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home