New Year New Start?
Happy Lunar New Year to all!!! May we all have a new start.. Resolved all arguements, treasure everything.. Man are greedy and may want everything, but we can only choose one. Anyway, how many ang baos are collected so far people?? went through some pictures in my handphone. Found these..

Yogurt In Kallang Leisure Park *Slurp*

At Tanah Merah MRT
I dont know what I am doing there with that expression at the MRT platform.. hahaha.. Went to Mike and Emi's wedding at Grand Corpthorne. The food are not bad... My brain all about food... Today just went ot East ocean at Shaw, Yummy tim sum, they remind me of those in HK, fried fish skin, steamed carrot cake, of course the taste are different.... I wanna try HK style steamboat next week... yeah

NEMO & me at Grand Corpthorne :P
Quote Of The Day: "I Must learn To Let Go On What Is Not Mine"

Yogurt In Kallang Leisure Park *Slurp*

At Tanah Merah MRT
I dont know what I am doing there with that expression at the MRT platform.. hahaha.. Went to Mike and Emi's wedding at Grand Corpthorne. The food are not bad... My brain all about food... Today just went ot East ocean at Shaw, Yummy tim sum, they remind me of those in HK, fried fish skin, steamed carrot cake, of course the taste are different.... I wanna try HK style steamboat next week... yeah

NEMO & me at Grand Corpthorne :P
Quote Of The Day: "I Must learn To Let Go On What Is Not Mine"







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home