Happy New Year To YoU
The new year is here, and I am sick...argh... Just have a good time on the eve at Gene's place, another pot luck...We discover some new drink introduced by Soo Yeong. Korean style, put in two shot glasses in a bigger glass. Fill both shot glass with coke and liquoer seperately. Then top up with beer... Oooo They call it "Xian Ku Gam Ne" in Korea.
Ok my falling sick is not related to the partying. Dunno why I am full of small ulcers.. :( I cant talk or eat properly... *sobz* Hope to have a good 2008 ahead!! more luck, more $$$!!

Kawaii Nei~ New Look for New Year
Quote of The Day: "Great Smile, Great Life, Great Beginning"
Ok my falling sick is not related to the partying. Dunno why I am full of small ulcers.. :( I cant talk or eat properly... *sobz* Hope to have a good 2008 ahead!! more luck, more $$$!!

Kawaii Nei~ New Look for New Year
Quote of The Day: "Great Smile, Great Life, Great Beginning"







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home