Long time no Meet Up... Finally
Finally I met up with my group of friends.... we tried arranaging to meet for several occasions, but seldom succeed in doing so! Everyone is busy... I guess so... work commitments... We went makan and shopping at GSS, I bought shoes.... my fave and starting buying bags off a Taiwan website... cheap cheap and nice/ cute looking.
I was just back from Bintan today as well. Will upload pictures from there soon... Company kick off event lor..

Cheeky Me... wahah.. @ TCC

That Mud Pie

Dun Shoot Me!!!

Yeah
By the way, saw these two cutie Soy Bean mascots going around to promo... the new soy bar... yummy wor.. tried one....

Quote of The Day:"Will The Time Stops?"
I was just back from Bintan today as well. Will upload pictures from there soon... Company kick off event lor..

Cheeky Me... wahah.. @ TCC

That Mud Pie

Dun Shoot Me!!!

Yeah
By the way, saw these two cutie Soy Bean mascots going around to promo... the new soy bar... yummy wor.. tried one....

Quote of The Day:"Will The Time Stops?"







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home