Here By I Club Again...~
Another month pass... life is still boring. Wahahah... I really miss that tint of color... but anyway.. that day saw this weird scene in a book store? Parenting section but then why WWF book????

Last week went clubbing.... but not after a sad incident... such young age, one of my friend's wife passed away due to cancer at the age of 33 years... Sometimes I am wondering what life really mean. Why is it at such young age, such thing do happen?
Anyway St James last friday again!!! Haa with colleauges, and this is the very first time that I ever bumped into many friends at one visit to clubbing, I saw Pierre Png and wife, an ex-colleauge and my long lost two secondary school classmates! Wow! Look at the happy pictures yeah!





Quote of The Day:"Life Is A Simple Plan"

Last week went clubbing.... but not after a sad incident... such young age, one of my friend's wife passed away due to cancer at the age of 33 years... Sometimes I am wondering what life really mean. Why is it at such young age, such thing do happen?
Anyway St James last friday again!!! Haa with colleauges, and this is the very first time that I ever bumped into many friends at one visit to clubbing, I saw Pierre Png and wife, an ex-colleauge and my long lost two secondary school classmates! Wow! Look at the happy pictures yeah!





Quote of The Day:"Life Is A Simple Plan"







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home