The Wedding @ Labrador Park
So much happenings, I had yet updated... I found my silver bling at a new place... Was it a new beginning?? Or it is to mark some meaning? A forbidden fruit which I wish to take that bite and hope to hold on. But somewhere in my heart, I know life doesnt allow it.
Last month was busy helping out with my sister wedding. It was over the last weekend, we woke up at 530am!!! So early.... Yawn, sleepy. It was such exciting event, but wasnt so much rowdy as we expected leh... Not so sporting for the groom leh... Gate crash lousy... wahahahah! Anyway my sister is a pretty bride! Make up was great, now then I realise that her eyes so big!

The Pretty Bride

Have think of life beyond, we cant expect what happen in future...
Quote of The Day: "To Share My Favourite Things With You"
Last month was busy helping out with my sister wedding. It was over the last weekend, we woke up at 530am!!! So early.... Yawn, sleepy. It was such exciting event, but wasnt so much rowdy as we expected leh... Not so sporting for the groom leh... Gate crash lousy... wahahahah! Anyway my sister is a pretty bride! Make up was great, now then I realise that her eyes so big!

The Pretty Bride

Have think of life beyond, we cant expect what happen in future...
Quote of The Day: "To Share My Favourite Things With You"







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home