DroP In ThaT BlaCk HoLe 36

BLACKHOLE 36
In The Deep of The Solar System,See What You Could Find, What You Could See

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Wheres My Bintan Photos

I would like to ask..... Where are our group kick off Bintan pictures??? I only managed to catch some of these views, wish I have gone in a buggy to the beach wor... I miss the trip... Wish time can go back, some events where we need not work... Streams of sunlight....

Opposite My Villa


Our Private Pool


Villas....

Waaaa... I got a blue black, see this!! Turns from purple to red to purple to red.... Omigod, weird thing it is not painful... End of the month bonus is coming!!! Yeah Yippppeee... Where should I go with that? Travel??

My Blue Black On The Knee

I am looking for to the year end? I am not sure... It will be a big change to every part of my life everywhere..... Really wish someone can give me a pat on my head. I wanted to hug it so tight, but I need to let go somehow... Can I??? *pat*pat* I will miss that sooooooooo much....

This Is So Pretty


Quote of The Day:"That Cute Cuddle Bear"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name: MINGLI
Birth: 17 AUGUST
Nationality: SINGAPORE
Height: 1.63M
Race: CHINESE
Occupation: FASHION SLAVE
MoonLight: FOOD SLAVE

: Career : New Mobile Phone:

: Happy Life : Japan Trip :

: Shanghai/Beijing Trip : New Private House:

: Gucci Bag : Bicycle :

: Nike/ DKNY Watch : A Date With Show Luo Zhi Xiang:

: Vitamin "M" : Health Being :

: Romantic Dinner:

: Bliss : New Zealand/ Europe Trip :

Powered by Blogger

Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing

Counters
Free Hit Counter