My Days Are Moving On.....
Guess what?? I recently went to Trimuph underwear warehouse sale held in Jurong East with King and Daryl... Waaaa...Cheap cheap wor... crowded also.. Kaoz.. Hard to dig to... But then again I got 4 bras and 5 panties @ total of only $52!! Hello?? How to get that at normal retail prices?

Before Our War of Digging Sale Items

Meal @ Secret Recipe After Our Battle
And yeah~! I got the Bintan photos, will sort out some to upload, heee... I climbed the pyramid successfully!!!! And flying fox my way down!! Yipppeeee!
Oh yes... life will be different soon.. I will be changing direction of life soon... Change my scope of view.... Next month... I may also be leaving some buddies behind... Haiz. But what can I do?
By the way I am heading Bali end of the month for a time to laze like a piggy...
Quote Of The Day:"Should I Look At Things With A Different Light?"

Before Our War of Digging Sale Items

Meal @ Secret Recipe After Our Battle
And yeah~! I got the Bintan photos, will sort out some to upload, heee... I climbed the pyramid successfully!!!! And flying fox my way down!! Yipppeeee!
Oh yes... life will be different soon.. I will be changing direction of life soon... Change my scope of view.... Next month... I may also be leaving some buddies behind... Haiz. But what can I do?
By the way I am heading Bali end of the month for a time to laze like a piggy...
Quote Of The Day:"Should I Look At Things With A Different Light?"







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home