Happy Birthday to Me!!! Old Again ^-^
Hehehe... Happy Birthday to me... Happy Birthday to me.... 17 August again.... Yippee. Thanks to all which wishes me Happy Birthday via, msn, sms and facebook. Thanks babes and hunks like Verna, Ann, Karen, Zhiming, Dominic, Raymond, Sebastian, Gayle, Keonni, Dave, Jaslyn, Willy, NEMO and all frens in AP!!! Cheers! Went to eat at Tao's on Friday with colleauges. Have some pretty nice gifts too...Kate Spate bag, Hypnose Lancome toilette, Ferragamo Dream parfume,lovely clay figures...

Pretty Babes @ Tao's

My PowerPuff Bday Cake

Great Gifts From My Best Buddy
And oh yes!!! My birthday is also very special, on the early hours of my birthday like 4 plus... there is actually a moon eclispe!!! Click here to see the pictures!!! Website One| Website Two | Website Three. So exciting!!! Coz we are in the zone where we could see the beginning and ending of the moon eclispe!! But I do not know the one I saw is the ending or beginning. First time ever...
By the way, these are some of the Bintan Kick Off pics!!! Too many to upload, I will go crazy.



Yeah

Quote Of The Day: "If The Time Goes Back, Where Will I Be?"

Pretty Babes @ Tao's

My PowerPuff Bday Cake

Great Gifts From My Best Buddy
And oh yes!!! My birthday is also very special, on the early hours of my birthday like 4 plus... there is actually a moon eclispe!!! Click here to see the pictures!!! Website One| Website Two | Website Three. So exciting!!! Coz we are in the zone where we could see the beginning and ending of the moon eclispe!! But I do not know the one I saw is the ending or beginning. First time ever...
By the way, these are some of the Bintan Kick Off pics!!! Too many to upload, I will go crazy.



Yeah

Quote Of The Day: "If The Time Goes Back, Where Will I Be?"







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home