The Chaser
Went to watch The Chaser yesterday. The korean thriller... cool, 4 stars rating. Click Here... The Chaser Great thriller... Kinda better than western shows... hmmmm

I tried eyeliner that day too. That will be the first and last time I gonna use this brand... maybe certain ingredients not suitable???? I dont know, after I remove it, my eyelids are swollen and itchy.... Now still

Nice Eyeliner Effect??

With NEMO
My skin are far too sensitive... SIAN!!! So many things cannot use...
Quote of The Day:"Chase Your Dreams, I Wish I Am In HK"

I tried eyeliner that day too. That will be the first and last time I gonna use this brand... maybe certain ingredients not suitable???? I dont know, after I remove it, my eyelids are swollen and itchy.... Now still

Nice Eyeliner Effect??

With NEMO
My skin are far too sensitive... SIAN!!! So many things cannot use...
Quote of The Day:"Chase Your Dreams, I Wish I Am In HK"







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home