DroP In ThaT BlaCk HoLe 36

BLACKHOLE 36
In The Deep of The Solar System,See What You Could Find, What You Could See

Sunday, January 04, 2009

Happy New Year

We wish u a happy new year, we wish you a happy new year... LOL..how did u spend yr new year eve? I went to Swissotel for countdown dinner, not too bad... but the food I have to frankly say.. it is not fantastic, nor is the service from the hotel. But well, we have fun though, also saw the fire works!!! Yipppeee....

NEMO looking blur at the party..


Mad Jam On the Way Home

Went to take the cable car just yesterday... my first ride of Singapore cable car wor... Since a kid never been up there before, only to Korea, had also taken sky ride. Sounded "sua gu" man.... Saw Jewel Box as well, pretty..... the fake snow also fell at night, foam actually..... The sky ride was fun, and very high in the air... so cold when the wind blows at night, I can even hear the cold wind howls... Brrrr

Trying to look Good in the Cable Car


Now Trying to look Stupid....


Sun Set At Pretty sight

I have more photos to view ah.. all taken with my new camera.... yeah...not too bad de wor... and of coz with my good skills... Wahhahaha... Take a look here, CLICK HERE FOR MY SENTOSA ADVENTURES PICS In the mean time, I will upload more of my wedding party pictures from 18 Dec 08. Those friends in my Facebook, u should have seen them... I will just update more

Taking A Peek...


Quote of The Day: "Life Changes"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name: MINGLI
Birth: 17 AUGUST
Nationality: SINGAPORE
Height: 1.63M
Race: CHINESE
Occupation: FASHION SLAVE
MoonLight: FOOD SLAVE

: Career : New Mobile Phone:

: Happy Life : Japan Trip :

: Shanghai/Beijing Trip : New Private House:

: Gucci Bag : Bicycle :

: Nike/ DKNY Watch : A Date With Show Luo Zhi Xiang:

: Vitamin "M" : Health Being :

: Romantic Dinner:

: Bliss : New Zealand/ Europe Trip :

Powered by Blogger

Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing

Counters
Free Hit Counter