The Day is Here.....
Married... Now a new life totally... Happy? :) NEMO was been "sabo" badly on the day... by my little helpful jie meis! Way to go babes... Wahahhaa.... Wasabi filled chocolates, good old wax strips, kimchi and reading out a "vow" of many promises.... whahaha

The Pretty Rose in my Bridal Suite

The Visit to ROM

My Wedding Shoes
The wedding dinner, I felt nervous and also feet aching from the heels.... hahahah.... Some evil friends of coz stayed back to dare us on red wine.

Laze and Daze in The Suite After Dinner
We have some food after that...so hungry! By the way, my hand bouquet is so pretty as well. I took a picture of it... Nice? More pictures to come too.

The Tulip
Quote of the Day: "The Tulips Bloom"

The Pretty Rose in my Bridal Suite

The Visit to ROM

My Wedding Shoes
The wedding dinner, I felt nervous and also feet aching from the heels.... hahahah.... Some evil friends of coz stayed back to dare us on red wine.

Laze and Daze in The Suite After Dinner
We have some food after that...so hungry! By the way, my hand bouquet is so pretty as well. I took a picture of it... Nice? More pictures to come too.

The Tulip
Quote of the Day: "The Tulips Bloom"







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home