Best Wishes from My Friends
Me... yes me! I am growing old and getting married this December 2008. Wish me happiness? Yeah... My friends even have a little celebration for me with red wine party, knowing taht they cannot turn up on the actual day wedding. Below are some of the wishes I got.. Yippee...
cm.sam (10/23)
Oh no..... guys lost one 'chance' ........ but i still happy with this good news.
david.fhu (10/21)
Congrate... It is great to know people around me start to plan for family. And I am happy for you as you found your life partner.
Chai Dave (10/19)
T_T another gf getting married~~~~CONGRATZ~~~Will see you there on the 18th December~~~Put on some weight for your gown eh keke~~
qinwenbin8787 (10/19)
congratulation!!!
daryl.khoo (10/19)
Dar.........i screaming now!!! Oh god!! So hapi to hear that!! hahhaha.... i sure join!!! Got extra Ang Pau to take durin CNY... ^ ^Muacks!!
karen.king (10/19)
babe, im so happy 4u! as usual, i will surely b there.. ur such a special gal that surely no one wud dare to miss this once in a lifetime event... so excited to see u in that white gown! haha! cyah! mwahks!
jason.ong (10/19)
Wa I am surprised when I rec'd this msg in my SPAM folders. heheheheh. Thought u guys are playing a prank and now thinking back shld be time for the little Ming Li to settle down. Congrats! I will be there.
sebastian.tan (10/18)
Wahaha... reply by 30th OCT? My birthday leh... :P
I am waiting for my wedding album to be ready.... maybe end of the month...
Quote of The Day:"The Blessing"
Oh no..... guys lost one 'chance' ........ but i still happy with this good news.
david.fhu (10/21)
Congrate... It is great to know people around me start to plan for family. And I am happy for you as you found your life partner.
Chai Dave (10/19)
T_T another gf getting married~~~~CONGRATZ~~~Will see you there on the 18th December~~~Put on some weight for your gown eh keke~~
qinwenbin8787 (10/19)
congratulation!!!
daryl.khoo (10/19)
Dar.........i screaming now!!! Oh god!! So hapi to hear that!! hahhaha.... i sure join!!! Got extra Ang Pau to take durin CNY... ^ ^Muacks!!
karen.king (10/19)
babe, im so happy 4u! as usual, i will surely b there.. ur such a special gal that surely no one wud dare to miss this once in a lifetime event... so excited to see u in that white gown! haha! cyah! mwahks!
jason.ong (10/19)
Wa I am surprised when I rec'd this msg in my SPAM folders. heheheheh. Thought u guys are playing a prank and now thinking back shld be time for the little Ming Li to settle down. Congrats! I will be there.
sebastian.tan (10/18)
Wahaha... reply by 30th OCT? My birthday leh... :P
I am waiting for my wedding album to be ready.... maybe end of the month...
Quote of The Day:"The Blessing"







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home