Shopping Shopping
Weee... Went to Science Park for a farewell party of NEMO's friend. The food there are pretty good... Spend the evening there... Nice sun set while on the way there also...

Reflection of Me

Sunset View Beyond Thru The Windscreen
The nature are good always... By the way, I was playing this Facebook game, Resturant City, now at level 13... I want more ingredient!! Ha. People, u all know got Club 21 warehouse sale? I went there, didnt expect to get anything, thinking it will be still expensive, but no wor.... I bought 4 items, 1 AX blouse, 1 AX jeans, 2 CK skirts... cool, guess how much in total? S$120... wahahha

My Purchases (AX blouse)

CK Skirts
Anybody knows when is Gucci Sale? I wanted to buy this bag but then it is sold out last week... good thing or bad? Good to sold out means it is too common? Bad, because, I didnt get to have a new bag?

The Bag I Wanted

Reflection of Me

Sunset View Beyond Thru The Windscreen
The nature are good always... By the way, I was playing this Facebook game, Resturant City, now at level 13... I want more ingredient!! Ha. People, u all know got Club 21 warehouse sale? I went there, didnt expect to get anything, thinking it will be still expensive, but no wor.... I bought 4 items, 1 AX blouse, 1 AX jeans, 2 CK skirts... cool, guess how much in total? S$120... wahahha

My Purchases (AX blouse)

CK Skirts
Anybody knows when is Gucci Sale? I wanted to buy this bag but then it is sold out last week... good thing or bad? Good to sold out means it is too common? Bad, because, I didnt get to have a new bag?

The Bag I Wanted







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home