My March Happenings....
Went to Oriental again for my mother in law birthday, went to Melt for buffet... yummy... there is this oat butter alaska crab... Slurp... The food spread are yummilious lor... Guess what I did too, we send some flowers back home to surprise her. She is really caught with it...

Pretty?
This weekend, I am so alone... hmmm..diving widow lor. Haiz... busy myself with watch DVD and afternoon nap, thats my plan! Watching this Korean drama later wor... wonder if it is nice.

I finish some Taiwan idol drama already.. this "Pi Li MIT", now then SVC is planning to relase... hehhe.. it is mystery cum romance. Interesting.

Working working working... had been busy, now need to come back on Saturdays also..haiz. Recently there is this promotion of Dim Sum Buffet brunch... havent tried. Look at this contrast of the dark sky, aiyo... dangerous looking clouds.. before I left the meeting room, the entire sky already covered!! As expected, a heavy down pour occured.

Dark Dark Sky
I want a holiday soon....

Pretty?
This weekend, I am so alone... hmmm..diving widow lor. Haiz... busy myself with watch DVD and afternoon nap, thats my plan! Watching this Korean drama later wor... wonder if it is nice.

I finish some Taiwan idol drama already.. this "Pi Li MIT", now then SVC is planning to relase... hehhe.. it is mystery cum romance. Interesting.

Working working working... had been busy, now need to come back on Saturdays also..haiz. Recently there is this promotion of Dim Sum Buffet brunch... havent tried. Look at this contrast of the dark sky, aiyo... dangerous looking clouds.. before I left the meeting room, the entire sky already covered!! As expected, a heavy down pour occured.

Dark Dark Sky
I want a holiday soon....







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home