New Me???
Wahah... nice long break... enjoyable 9 May 2009... hehee... was talking about Grasshopper Right Now Concert, cool, after so many years, their talents are still unrepresentable... heheh.. hmmm.. next year will be the 25th anniversary, most likely they shall come again, I guess.
These days no NEMO with me... he went diving and reservist, yawn! Boring... but lucky during reservist, he is back to Jurong Camp where I can moved back to Jurong. However, he is on night shift... NB.. Haiz
Yesterday just went to cut my hair, initially want to rebond, but end up color and cut. I cut till quite thin, but I scare they will puff up on the top, especially, the inner part was cut till very short, which may go puffy.

In The Mist of "Operation"

Ta-La! Final Look
Think after that, I may have hard time to maintain same look, well, who have the time to keep blowing with hair dryer??? Wahaha
These days no NEMO with me... he went diving and reservist, yawn! Boring... but lucky during reservist, he is back to Jurong Camp where I can moved back to Jurong. However, he is on night shift... NB.. Haiz
Yesterday just went to cut my hair, initially want to rebond, but end up color and cut. I cut till quite thin, but I scare they will puff up on the top, especially, the inner part was cut till very short, which may go puffy.

In The Mist of "Operation"

Ta-La! Final Look
Think after that, I may have hard time to maintain same look, well, who have the time to keep blowing with hair dryer??? Wahaha







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home