Holidayss...
Long weekend ahead again.... waaaa... laze at home, eat at steamboat. Past week went for a stay at Oriental...cool hotel, impressive services. Never had been served while at the swimming pool. Help you look for seats, give you towel, iced water and even sobert! Breakfast set is superb!

Great View from The Swimming Pool

My Room Service.. Comes Completed with a Portable Table
Last week went for a department dinner at Havelock Road. This Chinese restaurant which was opened by ex-Company staff. 9 course dinner... super full. Pumpkin bowl with fried seafood.... Me and Enerstyne finished the whole pumpkin cover lid.

Look at the Dessert... So Pretty
Looking forward to spa? I was initially... Won this so-called free spa through SMS contest, they called and insisted I decided on a date on the spot. So I made this booking on last Saturday. The spa place was shop in Singapore Shopping Center in Dhoby Ghaut. But on that every day I had to worked. So when the staff called the day before to remind me of the appointment, I told him I cant, I can only have the spa done next month since it is already end of April. He said no, why not you just make it next weekend then? I wasnt free for the date he mentioned, I suggested a date but he keep saying this had to be done by 1st week of May, suggesting I should come on weekdays then. I got a little impatient, I had to work on weekdays, does he think I dont have to? where I can spend about 1-2 hour off my work? I am not the boss.
What pissed me off is that, he said "I will then make a tentative booking for you mam for next weekend". Didnt I tell you I wasnt free? Then I realise this shop is so pushy. I told him "I MEANT it when I said I was free, you think I am kidding?" After which, I wasnt interested in this spa service anymore. The service to me sucks like cowdung. So anyone who knows which shop I am refering to... Dont ever enter

Great View from The Swimming Pool

My Room Service.. Comes Completed with a Portable Table
Last week went for a department dinner at Havelock Road. This Chinese restaurant which was opened by ex-Company staff. 9 course dinner... super full. Pumpkin bowl with fried seafood.... Me and Enerstyne finished the whole pumpkin cover lid.

Look at the Dessert... So Pretty
Looking forward to spa? I was initially... Won this so-called free spa through SMS contest, they called and insisted I decided on a date on the spot. So I made this booking on last Saturday. The spa place was shop in Singapore Shopping Center in Dhoby Ghaut. But on that every day I had to worked. So when the staff called the day before to remind me of the appointment, I told him I cant, I can only have the spa done next month since it is already end of April. He said no, why not you just make it next weekend then? I wasnt free for the date he mentioned, I suggested a date but he keep saying this had to be done by 1st week of May, suggesting I should come on weekdays then. I got a little impatient, I had to work on weekdays, does he think I dont have to? where I can spend about 1-2 hour off my work? I am not the boss.
What pissed me off is that, he said "I will then make a tentative booking for you mam for next weekend". Didnt I tell you I wasnt free? Then I realise this shop is so pushy. I told him "I MEANT it when I said I was free, you think I am kidding?" After which, I wasnt interested in this spa service anymore. The service to me sucks like cowdung. So anyone who knows which shop I am refering to... Dont ever enter







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home